If you follow me on instagram or Facebook, you know that I am in love with my crockpot! It is my best friend in the kitchen and helps me keep a homemade, healthy dinner ready for my family! This recipe is one of my favorites! Remember, you can adjust the seasonings and quantities of any of the ingredients to your taste!
Also you’ll see another one of my tips in this recipe! Rotisserie chicken! Many weeks I purchase one at the top of the week, shred it, and use it for 1 or 2 dishes. This week I used it for this soup and to top my salads. Last week I used it for white chicken chili and an avocado chicken salad.
- 8-10 oz of shredded, cooked chicken (I took mine from an already cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 24 oz. of chicken broth
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1-3 tsp Taco seasoning (or “fiesta” seasoning of choice)
- Plain greek yogurt, shredded cheese, avocado, or tortilla strips to garnish!
Place all ingredients in the crockpot and turn on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours!